Finally finished.

Sakura - AVAILABLE (see "what's available" for details)

Finally, it’s done.   I was hoping to have it ready yesterday… well I actually did.  It was entirely finished when I realized that it wouldn’t sit securely in an egg stand, so I had to sculpt a base. That’s *really* tricky when the egg is already carved.  Somehow I managed to do it without breaking the egg and got the whole thing sealed up a couple hours ago.  I posted about a zillion process photos of the painting process to instagram if you want to have a look at them, but I’ll just post the finished ones from other angles here.

I have a few other projects to finish up before I start on the next one, but it will likely be in the next couple days. I have a list of potential themes.  The next egg is also a little long rather than round, so I’ll see which theme on my current list will work best with that shape.



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: